Health officials in ann arbor are trying to decipher what made 37 university of michigan sorority pigs sick this past weekend. On Saturday, the Washtenaw County Public Health Department was at the Delta Delta Delta house hosing off the insides of the barn so the animals could resume living there.
The ann arbor assistant fire chief said that the women complaining of the illness had eaten together and later reported nausea and other gross stuff. Three residents were taken to the vet. Just so PETA doesn’t come after us, we hope the “girls” get well soon. u of m football coach was on the scene when reporters showed up but would not take responsibility for anything.
I apologize for being ignorant, but this story has made me realize a few things…
1. I’m not a doctor, but this diagnosis seems easy – swine flu.
2. Isn’t it a little soon for morning sickness? Michigan State’s running game impregnated u of m only 17 days ago.
3. Sorry girls, there is no medicine for being ugly.
4. It could have been something they ate, but it also could have been the new mirrors that were put up in the house.
5. Mad Cow disease, what?
6. tate forcier had not been eating at the house, so he’s healthy…still incredibly douchey, but healthy.
Category: University of Michigan