- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, can dance a little bit (VIDEO)
Bears RB Matt Forte has a decent Chicago mansion with a killer basement (PICS)
- Updated: May 8, 2013
Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte deserved to treat himself to something nice for having to put up with quarterback Jay Cutler on a regular basis. Forte’s disdain for Mr. Cavallari (I may or may not be making that up) forced him to buy a house that’s roughly a 45 minute drive to Soldier Field. Of course, in Chicago’s traffic, that might means he’s only five miles away.
Forte’s new hut is slammed with upgrades (industry term). The listing actually doesn’t do it much justice.
A curving staircase leads to the spectacular marble-floored lower level presenting an expansive recreation/game room faced in stone and accented with a massive stone fireplace, a fully equipped bar, well-appointed media room, a generous fifth bedroom suite with stunning bath, and ample storage.
Forte paid $1.47 million 6,062-square-foot of house, with 5 bedrooms, 6 ½ baths and 4 fireplaces and the listing mentions “ample storage.” Check out the killer basement and tell if you would pimp it as “expansive” and “fully equipped.” Call it wicked awesome and move on.