- Verlander and Kate Upton do ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)
- Fox Sports Detroit girls win the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)
- USC Song Girls take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders’ fashion show and calendar unveiling (PHOTOS)
- Jon Gruden coaches Hooters girls through training camp (VIDEO)
- Stafford’s lady Kelly Hall’s 25th birthday documented on Instagram (PHOTOS)
- Verlander tossed Upton a ball at Yankee Stadium, she melted (VIDEO)
- Paulina Gretzky goes wakesurfing (VIDEO)
- Kate Upton wants to get a puppy with Justin Verlander
- Drew Smyly and his girlfriend spent the All Star break on a boat (PHOTOS)
- Justin Verlander spends All Star break in Mexico with Kate Upton (PHOTOS)
- WAG battle: Matthew Stafford vs. Calvin Johnson vs. Reggie Bush (Gallery)
- Mrs. Matthew Stafford, Kelly Hall, does the worm like no other (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride Cheerleaders “Finals Showcase” (VIDEO)
- Amanda Dufner enjoyed her Fourth of July weekend (PHOTOS)
Best Names of National Signing Day 2014
- Updated: February 5, 2014
There were some two, three, four and five-star recruits that committed to play football in college on Wednesday as part of National Signing Day. But more importantly, there were some five-star names.
Some of these are so good, they could be six-star names. It’s Always Sunny in Detroit bypassed the drama of who ditched this school for that school. Instead, we dug deep and came up with the Top 25 names from National Signing Day 2014.
25. Nick Chubb – Running Back – Georgia
24. Ross Pierschbacher – Guard – Alabama – Imagine if he was a quarterback and the PA guy had to say Pierschbacher 30 times a game? No thank you.
23. Demarcus Christmas – Defensive Tackle – Florida State
22. Damien Mama – Guard – USC – Mama probably said knock you out.
21. Papi White – Running Back – Ohio
20. LeGrande Harley – Linebacker – South Florida – Spanish for “the large Harley”
19. Thor Katoa – Linebacker – Utah
18. J-Shun Harris – Wide Receiver – Indiana
17. Greer Martini – Linebacker – Notre Dame
16. Frank Kee – Guard – TCU – Franky?
15. Chance Waz – Safety – Baylor – Coolest sounding name on the list
14. Moral Stephens – Wide Receiver – Florida – And the moral of the story, get the ball to Moral.
13. Gusty Schwartzmeier – Defensive Tackle – Buffalo
12. Evan Butts – Tight End – Virginia – That’s unfortunate.
11. Jordan Fuchs – Tight End – Indiana – And that’s even more unfortunate.
10. Jyaz Jones – Safety – Colorado State – Because Jazz was too easy.
9. Hercules Mata’afa – Defensive End – Washington State
8. Squally Canada – Running Back – Washington State
7. Freedom Akinmoladum – Tight End – Nebraska
6. David Senior, Jr. – Wide Receiver – Northern Illinois – So there’s a Senior, Junior and a Senior, Senior.
5. Speedy Noil – Athlete – Texas A&M – Of course he’s listed as an “Athlete”, he’s Speedy.
4. Davon Godchaux – Defensive End – LSU – God show?
And the best three…
3. Lion King – Defensive End – Eastern Michigan – Yes, his legal name is Lion King. He recently dropped Conway as his last name.
2. Wonderful Terry – Cornerback – Western Kentucky – He better not suck.
1. Ge’Monee Brown – Defensive Tackle – Western Kentucky – G Money! YES!