- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, can dance a little bit (VIDEO)
Brandon Marshall calls out Suh on Twitter for hit on Cutler
- Updated: October 23, 2012
Midway through the second quarter of Monday night’s game, Ndamukong Suh chased down Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and threw him down like he was a ragdoll. Was it fierce? Absolutely. Was it necessary? Probably not. But, it’s football. Cutler had his ribs x-rayed, but the Bears are showing little concern. Backup Jason Campbell briefly replaced Cutler, but Cutler re-entered and played the rest of the game.
Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall took to Twitter to call out Suh for the play, questioning Suh’s character.
It’s interesting that Marshall chose the Twitter tough guy route rather than doing something after the play. It’s more interesting that Marshall would call out Suh’s character when his rap sheet looks like an eight-year old’s Christmas list. The refs didn’t find the play to be over-the-top, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t. League officials will definitely review the play and might send Suh a bill.
Suh’s teammate, Lions defensive end Lawrence Jackson, had Suh’s back via the Twitter route.
So, what do you think?
Fist pound to Otz