- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, and friends’ cruise vacation (PICS)
- Toronto Argonauts cheerleaders do “Starships” by Nicki Minaj (VIDEO)
- Kate Upton is a tease
- Emily Ratajkowski is the hottest boxer ever (PICS)
- Sydney Leroux does solid Happy Gilmore impression (VIDEO)
- Justin Verlander gave Kate Upton a kiss on the cheek at Knicks-Magic game. She hated it. (VIDEO)
- Ashley Sky commercial for Buffalo David Bitton banned from TV (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan sets SI Swimsuit issue on fire (PICS)
- Kate Upton’s SI Swimsuit zero gravity video is something to see
- St. Louis Blues’ TJ Oshie has a foxy fiancee in Lauren Cosgrove (PICTURES)
- Erin Andrews and Jarrett Stoll go paddle surfing (PICS)
- Kate Hansen christens Erin Hamlin’s luge medal by twerking (VIDEO)
- Drew Smyly’s girlfriend Eryn Blatt wins the day (PICTURES)
- Best of Natalie Gulbis’ Instagram
- 2014 USA Olympics Hockey WAGs (PICS)
Drunk Manchester United fan calls 999 (police line) to complain about loss (audio)
- Updated: January 23, 2014
A drunken Manchester United fan dialed 999 (the equivalent of 911 in England) Tuesday to complain about Man U’s loss to Sunderland which knocked the out of the Capital One Cup.
The drunkard was hoping to talk to Sir Alex Ferguson who managed Manchester United from 1986 until he retired in May last year. During Ferguson’s 26 years with Man U, he won 38 trophies, including the European Cup, 13 Premier Leagues and two UEFA Champions League titles.
Listen to this gold.
[via The Telegraph]