- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, can dance a little bit (VIDEO)
Ferris State (MI) hosed out of upset of Indiana
- Updated: November 9, 2010
What’s the line – a picture tells a thousand words? Well, this picture tells countless words as it shows what should have been the game winning jumper by Division II Ferris State’s Jerrell Sanders last night against Indiana University. The shot, which went in (obviously or we wouldn’t have a story), was wrongfully waved off by officials, who were also in exhibition mode. It appears the Hoosiers had some home cookin’ as the backboard light lit up thus signaling the end of the second half/game. But, as the clock shows, there are still 00.4 seconds left as the ball has left Sanders’ hand.
The Bulldogs led 35-32 at halftime. Indiana ended up pulling away and winning 78-65 in overtime. My sources reported that there was no cheating in the extra session.
In related news, the Tennessee Volunteers men’s team lost to D-II Indianapolis last night.
Propers to Spartan Tailgate