- Rickie Fowler’s girlfriend, Alexis Randock, isn’t bad (PHOTOS)
- Meet Golden Tate’s girlfriend, Elise Pollard (PHOTOS)
- Verlander and Kate Upton do ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)
- Fox Sports Detroit girls win the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)
- USC Song Girls take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders’ fashion show and calendar unveiling (PHOTOS)
- Jon Gruden coaches Hooters girls through training camp (VIDEO)
- Stafford’s lady Kelly Hall’s 25th birthday documented on Instagram (PHOTOS)
- Verlander tossed Upton a ball at Yankee Stadium, she melted (VIDEO)
- Paulina Gretzky goes wakesurfing (VIDEO)
- Kate Upton wants to get a puppy with Justin Verlander
- Drew Smyly and his girlfriend spent the All Star break on a boat (PHOTOS)
- Justin Verlander spends All Star break in Mexico with Kate Upton (PHOTOS)
- WAG battle: Matthew Stafford vs. Calvin Johnson vs. Reggie Bush (Gallery)
- Mrs. Matthew Stafford, Kelly Hall, does the worm like no other (VIDEO)
Hall of Fame inductee Tom Glavine’s Atlanta mansion up for sale (PICS)
- Updated: January 10, 2014
Former Atlanta Braves and New York Mets pitcher Tom Glavine put his Hall of Fame mansion on sale. What better way to get revenge on the jerks that temporarily wrecked baseball by using steroids than buying the house of a pitcher who dominated said users. Uh yeah, something like that.
Anyway, Glavine’s Alpharetta home is up for dibs at $1,995,000. The highlights include 10,000 square feet, 11 bathrooms, a kitchen that your wife would give two toes for and an indoor putting green.
The front staircase is equally as good as Glavine’s tailing fastball. Want pics? We got pics (courtesy of realtor.com).