- Drew Smyly and his girlfriend spent the All Star break on a boat (PHOTOS)
- Justin Verlander spends All Star break in Mexico with Kate Upton (PHOTOS)
- WAG battle: Matthew Stafford vs. Calvin Johnson vs. Reggie Bush (Gallery)
- Mrs. Matthew Stafford, Kelly Hall, does the worm like no other (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride Cheerleaders “Finals Showcase” (VIDEO)
- Amanda Dufner enjoyed her Fourth of July weekend (PHOTOS)
- Top Ten WAGs of the World Cup (Gallery)
- SI Swimsuit models sing Will Smith’s “Welcome to Miami” (VIDEO)
- Jen Selter’s 25 Best Instagram Pictures
- Kate Upton sits on ex Maksim Chmerkovskiy’s lap. Uh oh, Tigers.
- WAGs of the 2014 Stanley Cup (PHOTOS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s fiancee, bikini filled vacation weekend (PHOTOS)
- Soccer hottie Alex Morgan hits PERFECT shot at the driving range (VIDEO)
- Rumor: Rodney Stuckey engaged to former Pistons dancer and “The Bachelor” contestant Cassandra Ferguson
- Celebrity hotties do big Kentucky Derby hats (PHOTOS)
Hall of Fame inductee Tom Glavine’s Atlanta mansion up for sale (PICS)
- Updated: January 10, 2014
Former Atlanta Braves and New York Mets pitcher Tom Glavine put his Hall of Fame mansion on sale. What better way to get revenge on the jerks that temporarily wrecked baseball by using steroids than buying the house of a pitcher who dominated said users. Uh yeah, something like that.
Anyway, Glavine’s Alpharetta home is up for dibs at $1,995,000. The highlights include 10,000 square feet, 11 bathrooms, a kitchen that your wife would give two toes for and an indoor putting green.
The front staircase is equally as good as Glavine’s tailing fastball. Want pics? We got pics (courtesy of realtor.com).