- Toronto Argonauts cheerleaders do “Starships” by Nicki Minaj (VIDEO)
- Kate Upton is a tease
- Emily Ratajkowski is the hottest boxer ever (PICS)
- Sydney Leroux does solid Happy Gilmore impression (VIDEO)
- Justin Verlander gave Kate Upton a kiss on the cheek at Knicks-Magic game. She hated it. (VIDEO)
- Ashley Sky commercial for Buffalo David Bitton banned from TV (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan sets SI Swimsuit issue on fire (PICS)
- Kate Upton’s SI Swimsuit zero gravity video is something to see
- St. Louis Blues’ TJ Oshie has a foxy fiancee in Lauren Cosgrove (PICTURES)
- Erin Andrews and Jarrett Stoll go paddle surfing (PICS)
- Kate Hansen christens Erin Hamlin’s luge medal by twerking (VIDEO)
- Drew Smyly’s girlfriend Eryn Blatt wins the day (PICTURES)
- Best of Natalie Gulbis’ Instagram
- 2014 USA Olympics Hockey WAGs (PICS)
- Hannah Davis – 2014 SI Swimsuit issue pictures
Hall of Fame inductee Tom Glavine’s Atlanta mansion up for sale (PICS)
- Updated: January 10, 2014
Former Atlanta Braves and New York Mets pitcher Tom Glavine put his Hall of Fame mansion on sale. What better way to get revenge on the jerks that temporarily wrecked baseball by using steroids than buying the house of a pitcher who dominated said users. Uh yeah, something like that.
Anyway, Glavine’s Alpharetta home is up for dibs at $1,995,000. The highlights include 10,000 square feet, 11 bathrooms, a kitchen that your wife would give two toes for and an indoor putting green.
The front staircase is equally as good as Glavine’s tailing fastball. Want pics? We got pics (courtesy of realtor.com).