- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, can dance a little bit (VIDEO)
Ian Desmond shaves chin hair during game
- Updated: July 9, 2013
Entering Tuesday’s game against the Phillies, Nationals shortstop Ian Desmond was hitless in his last seven at bats. He grounded into a double play in the first inning Tuesday off Cole Hamels and decided he needed a change. He didn’t pick a different bat or pair of batting gloves. It was his chin hair’s fault.
Some time between the top of the first and top of the third inning (presumably during the top of the second), Desmond went back into the Nationals’ clubhouse and pulled out a razor. Thus far, he it hasn’t worked. Desmond flew out and grounded out in his next two at bats. UPDATE: Desmond singled in his fourth at bat, but the Nationals lost to the Phillies 4-2.
As the great Michael Scott once said, “I’m not superstitious, but I’m a little stitious.” I would say that Desmond is fairly stitious.