- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, can dance a little bit (VIDEO)
Is Kate Upton past her prime?
- Updated: May 12, 2013
Vogue recently pimped Kate Upton as “the hottest supermodel on earth” and while there is no debating whether she’s hot, I think it is questionable whether her best is behind her. I’m not sure what Vogue was trying to do, but when you use the words “hottest on earth”, you can’t follow it up with a spread as disappointing as this.
She’s already shot beauties like these:
And while those are synonymous with hottest, Vogue needs to stop using other publications’ work when making the claim. If you call her the hottest, you need to give us the hottest. What Vogue gave us was reminiscent of what someone surfing the interwebs in the 50′s would find. It’s 2013. Marilyn Monroe can’t hang anymore.
Uplander should have walked off the set. These don’t do her justice. They make her look silly. Is it the poor work of the magazine or has (GULP) Kate Upton jumped the shark?
I’ll provide you the evidence from the shoot. You vote below.