- Victoria’s Secret models twerk and stuff at Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Bill Cowher LOVED the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
Jamaal Charles injures his knee and takes out Lions mascot
- Updated: September 18, 2011
Nobody likes to see an opposing player get hurt – especially when it appears that the injury could be serious. But, when the injured player isn’t on your fantasy team (throw sensitivity out the window) and barrels over the team mascot, your level of compassion isn’t quite so high.
Chiefs Pro Bowl running back Jamaal Charles was pushed out of bounds by Lions defensive back Chris Houston and took an odd step after which his knee buckled. That sent Charles tumbling to the ground and directly into the Lions mascot, Roary. Charles was taken off the field on a cart. Luckily for the Lions, Roary was not injured and was able to stay in the game.