- Victoria’s Secret models twerk and stuff at Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Bill Cowher LOVED the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
Maple Leafs fan sports “Toronto Stronger” sign during Game 3 vs. Boston
- Updated: May 6, 2013
Following the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, the city of Boston earned the slogan “Boston Strong” for their resilience and the toughness they showed during one of the toughest weeks a U.S. city has ever had to endure. The reactions were tremendous. The Bruins and Red Sox provided much needed outlets for Bostonians to quelch their fears. The tribute to the victims at the Sabres-Bruins game a day after the bombings was one of the more touching events you will at a sporting event.
Fast forward to Monday. The Bruins squared off against the Maple Leafs in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals in Toronto. One
genius loser Maple Leafs fan thought he’d be cool and spit in the face of Boston by bring a “Toronto Stronger” sign.
Throw the “with all due respect, sir” line out the window. This bird is a tasteless scumbag. It’s incredible that he thought he could leave the house with this sign in tow. This wasn’t just a split second decision. He took time to make the sign, ribbon and all.
The fool was run through the ringer over Twitter. It’s amazing what may have happened to him had he taken this to a game at TD Bank Garden. In fact, maybe you should try it, guy.