- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, can dance a little bit (VIDEO)
Matthew Stafford, Lions agree to large extension
- Updated: July 9, 2013
The Lions and quarterback Matthew Stafford agreed to a mega-extension that opens up the possibility of a second mega-extension in 2017 should things go well for both parties.
According to ProFootballTalk, Stafford will now be under contract through 2017 The extension is for three extra years at $53 million. The total worth of his deal over the next five years will be $76.5 million. $43 million of that will be guaranteed. It will save the Lions roughly $7 million in cap space over the next two seasons.
How good is it for Stafford? Think about this: before age 28, he will have made $94 million from the Lions. Should he progress, this new deal allows him to seek one more giant contract ($75-ish million), again, BEFORE HE TURNS 30.
Should the Lions continue to be the Lions (and stink), it allows him to leave Detroit. But Lions fans can be happy that this will allow the Lions to add seven million for Martin Mayhew (or another GM) to play with next offseason.