- Toronto Argonauts cheerleaders do “Starships” by Nicki Minaj (VIDEO)
- Kate Upton is a tease
- Emily Ratajkowski is the hottest boxer ever (PICS)
- Sydney Leroux does solid Happy Gilmore impression (VIDEO)
- Justin Verlander gave Kate Upton a kiss on the cheek at Knicks-Magic game. She hated it. (VIDEO)
- Ashley Sky commercial for Buffalo David Bitton banned from TV (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan sets SI Swimsuit issue on fire (PICS)
- Kate Upton’s SI Swimsuit zero gravity video is something to see
- St. Louis Blues’ TJ Oshie has a foxy fiancee in Lauren Cosgrove (PICTURES)
- Erin Andrews and Jarrett Stoll go paddle surfing (PICS)
- Kate Hansen christens Erin Hamlin’s luge medal by twerking (VIDEO)
- Drew Smyly’s girlfriend Eryn Blatt wins the day (PICTURES)
- Best of Natalie Gulbis’ Instagram
- 2014 USA Olympics Hockey WAGs (PICS)
- Hannah Davis – 2014 SI Swimsuit issue pictures
Max Scherzer to celebrate Cy Young award win with lots of champagne
- Updated: November 13, 2013
On Wednesday evening, it was announced that Tigers ace Max Scherzer was the American League Cy Young award winner for 2013. Not three hours later, Scherzer had his drug store baskets full of the (highest quality) $15 champagne one can buy.
Scherzer received 28 of the 30 possible first place votes to finish ahead of second place Yu Darvish of the Rangers. Scherzer finished with a 21-3 record with a 2.90 ERA over 32 starts. His domination had him in top five in the league in ERA, innings (214 1/3), strikeouts (240), WHIP (0.97), K/BB (4.28).
With those numbers, you’d think he would have needed a last-minute liquor run.
Max’s wife Erica May later tweeted a picture of how Mr. and Mrs. Cy Young celebrated “the right way.” More champagne, but much much better quality champagne.