- Technical Difficulties…hang with me
- Fox Sports Detroit girls Angela and Stephanie (PHOTOS)
- Paulina Gretzky’s behind-the-scenes Golf Digest photoshoot (VIDEO)
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover Mariah Carey’s “Fantasy” (VIDEO)
- Paulina Gretzky to grace Golf Digest’s May cover (PHOTOS)
- Drew Smyly’s girlfriend Eryn Blatt wins the day (PICTURES)
- Sneak peek at Pistons dancers’ game day prep (VIDEO)
- Matthew Stafford and Kelly Hall get engaged
- Did Nik Stauskas’ girlfriend divulge his NBA plans?
- CBS sideline reporter Allie LaForce is winning the NCAA Tournament (GALLERY)
- Behind the scenes of the Lady Cats calendar photo shoot (VIDEO)
- Michelle Jenneke “Live from Australia”, in a bikini, by World Star Hip Hop (Trailer VIDEO)
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, and friends’ cruise vacation (PICS)
- Toronto Argonauts cheerleaders do “Starships” by Nicki Minaj (VIDEO)
- Kate Upton is a tease
Max Scherzer to celebrate Cy Young award win with lots of champagne
- Updated: November 13, 2013
On Wednesday evening, it was announced that Tigers ace Max Scherzer was the American League Cy Young award winner for 2013. Not three hours later, Scherzer had his drug store baskets full of the (highest quality) $15 champagne one can buy.
Scherzer received 28 of the 30 possible first place votes to finish ahead of second place Yu Darvish of the Rangers. Scherzer finished with a 21-3 record with a 2.90 ERA over 32 starts. His domination had him in top five in the league in ERA, innings (214 1/3), strikeouts (240), WHIP (0.97), K/BB (4.28).
With those numbers, you’d think he would have needed a last-minute liquor run.
Max’s wife Erica May later tweeted a picture of how Mr. and Mrs. Cy Young celebrated “the right way.” More champagne, but much much better quality champagne.