- Drew Smyly and his girlfriend spent the All Star break on a boat (PHOTOS)
- Justin Verlander spends All Star break in Mexico with Kate Upton (PHOTOS)
- WAG battle: Matthew Stafford vs. Calvin Johnson vs. Reggie Bush (Gallery)
- Mrs. Matthew Stafford, Kelly Hall, does the worm like no other (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride Cheerleaders “Finals Showcase” (VIDEO)
- Amanda Dufner enjoyed her Fourth of July weekend (PHOTOS)
- Top Ten WAGs of the World Cup (Gallery)
- SI Swimsuit models sing Will Smith’s “Welcome to Miami” (VIDEO)
- Jen Selter’s 25 Best Instagram Pictures
- Kate Upton sits on ex Maksim Chmerkovskiy’s lap. Uh oh, Tigers.
- WAGs of the 2014 Stanley Cup (PHOTOS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s fiancee, bikini filled vacation weekend (PHOTOS)
- Soccer hottie Alex Morgan hits PERFECT shot at the driving range (VIDEO)
- Rumor: Rodney Stuckey engaged to former Pistons dancer and “The Bachelor” contestant Cassandra Ferguson
- Celebrity hotties do big Kentucky Derby hats (PHOTOS)
Michigan State beats Kentucky, wrecks Wildcats fans’ domain name
- Updated: November 12, 2013
The number-two ranked Michigan State Fighting Izzos beat John Calipari’s top-ranked Kentucky freshmen 78-74 Tuesday in the Champions Classic. Even though the number one team lost, it wasn’t an upset according to Vegas, which had the Spartans favored anywhere from two-and-a-half to four points.
The one place it was an upset isn’t actually a place. A group of Kentucky fans came together and created 40and0.com to celebrate Kentucky’s quest at a perfect season.
Per the site, they say they birthed the idea to take their focus of their football team.
“Like Lawrence of Arabia fighting with all of his will to get to Acaba when nobody could get to Acaba, we needed to believe in 40-0. It would get us through football season. 40-0. We made an initial batch. No school logo. No saying on the back about the Final Four in Dallas 2014. A simple blue tee with white numbers: 40-0. You know and we know what it means.”
It took all of three games for their t-shirts and domain name to be garbage. It was a nice thought though. An arrogant, egotistical, presumptuous thought. I wonder if Calipari was behind it.
Update: Somebody has already purchased 39and1.com. It contains a GIF of former Kentucky All-American Anthony Davis getting abused, while naked.