- Fox Sports Detroit girls Angela and Stephanie (PHOTOS)
- Paulina Gretzky’s behind-the-scenes Golf Digest photoshoot (VIDEO)
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover Mariah Carey’s “Fantasy” (VIDEO)
- Paulina Gretzky to grace Golf Digest’s May cover (PHOTOS)
- Drew Smyly’s girlfriend Eryn Blatt wins the day (PICTURES)
- Sneak peek at Pistons dancers’ game day prep (VIDEO)
- Matthew Stafford and Kelly Hall get engaged
- Did Nik Stauskas’ girlfriend divulge his NBA plans?
- CBS sideline reporter Allie LaForce is winning the NCAA Tournament (GALLERY)
- Behind the scenes of the Lady Cats calendar photo shoot (VIDEO)
- Michelle Jenneke “Live from Australia”, in a bikini, by World Star Hip Hop (Trailer VIDEO)
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, and friends’ cruise vacation (PICS)
- Toronto Argonauts cheerleaders do “Starships” by Nicki Minaj (VIDEO)
- Kate Upton is a tease
- Emily Ratajkowski is the hottest boxer ever (PICS)
Michigan State beats Kentucky, wrecks Wildcats fans’ domain name
- Updated: November 12, 2013
The number-two ranked Michigan State Fighting Izzos beat John Calipari’s top-ranked Kentucky freshmen 78-74 Tuesday in the Champions Classic. Even though the number one team lost, it wasn’t an upset according to Vegas, which had the Spartans favored anywhere from two-and-a-half to four points.
The one place it was an upset isn’t actually a place. A group of Kentucky fans came together and created 40and0.com to celebrate Kentucky’s quest at a perfect season.
Per the site, they say they birthed the idea to take their focus of their football team.
“Like Lawrence of Arabia fighting with all of his will to get to Acaba when nobody could get to Acaba, we needed to believe in 40-0. It would get us through football season. 40-0. We made an initial batch. No school logo. No saying on the back about the Final Four in Dallas 2014. A simple blue tee with white numbers: 40-0. You know and we know what it means.”
It took all of three games for their t-shirts and domain name to be garbage. It was a nice thought though. An arrogant, egotistical, presumptuous thought. I wonder if Calipari was behind it.
Update: Somebody has already purchased 39and1.com. It contains a GIF of former Kentucky All-American Anthony Davis getting abused, while naked.