- Toronto Argonauts cheerleaders do “Starships” by Nicki Minaj (VIDEO)
- Kate Upton is a tease
- Emily Ratajkowski is the hottest boxer ever (PICS)
- Sydney Leroux does solid Happy Gilmore impression (VIDEO)
- Justin Verlander gave Kate Upton a kiss on the cheek at Knicks-Magic game. She hated it. (VIDEO)
- Ashley Sky commercial for Buffalo David Bitton banned from TV (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan sets SI Swimsuit issue on fire (PICS)
- Kate Upton’s SI Swimsuit zero gravity video is something to see
- St. Louis Blues’ TJ Oshie has a foxy fiancee in Lauren Cosgrove (PICTURES)
- Erin Andrews and Jarrett Stoll go paddle surfing (PICS)
- Kate Hansen christens Erin Hamlin’s luge medal by twerking (VIDEO)
- Drew Smyly’s girlfriend Eryn Blatt wins the day (PICTURES)
- Best of Natalie Gulbis’ Instagram
- 2014 USA Olympics Hockey WAGs (PICS)
- Hannah Davis – 2014 SI Swimsuit issue pictures
Michigan State, Mark Dantonio hold locker room dance party after beating Michigan (VIDEO)
- Updated: November 2, 2013
Michigan State took Michigan behind the woodshed in a 29-6 trouncing in East Lansing Saturday. Michigan State’s utter domination over Michigan landed the Spartans the Paul Bunyan trophy for the fifth time in the last six years.
What exactly happens to the trophy? Well, it sits in a showcase for most of the year. But after being hoisted on the shoulders of several Michigan State players immediately following the game, Bunyan found himself in the middle of a dance party in the State locker room.
With Rich Homie Quan’s “Type of Way” blaring in the locker room, defensive end Shilique Calhoun raised up a helmet-clad Bunyan as several Spartans danced around him. Calhoun was one of several Michigan State defensive players who rudely welcomed Michigan quarterback Devin Gardner to East Lansing. Gardner was sacked seven times. Calhoun accounted for 2.5 of them. Needless to say, Calhoun saved his sack dances until after the game.
And if you look at the corner of the shelf that is sticking out, you’ll see Mark Dantonio getting his groove on.