- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, can dance a little bit (VIDEO)
- Kelly in Vegas: The Hottest Sports Bettor on Earth
North Dakota hockey player spazzes out in handshake line
- Updated: January 16, 2012
Hockey’s post game/series handshake line is one of sports’ biggest displays of sportsmanship going. Teams beat each other’s face in for 60 minutes and then put the animosity aside for a couple minutes to acknowledge their opponent. North Dakota Fighting Sioux senior defenseman Ben Blood didn’t get the handshake memo.
Following the North Dakota-Minnesota tilt Saturday, a game in which Minnesota won 6-2, Blood took out a bit of frustration out on Minnesota freshman winger Kyle Rau during the handshake line. After Rau went flying, his teammate, fellow freshman Seth Ambroz tied up Blood before things escalated. As the third period buzzer expired, Blood and Ambroz that had to be separated. Blood was apparently reacting to Rau coming off the bench and hacking him in the back of the leg toward the end of the game.
Both coaches took their players off the ice and the line was ceased after the incident. Chalk it up as another display of boys being boys and traditions schmaditions.