- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, can dance a little bit (VIDEO)
Ochocinco offers to pick up rookie’s potential fine
- Updated: August 20, 2011
During Thursday night’s Patriots/Buccaneers preseason game, Pats quarterback Tom Brady tried to hit Chad Ochocinco on a square in route. 85 was hit by Bucs rookie linebacker Mason Foster who was flagged for a personal foul. After watching the play a handful of times, I can see why the ref called the penalty, but I don’t agree with it. Here’s the play:
As weird as it may sound, Ochocinco appreciated the hit. In fact, he appreciated it so much that he’s offering to pick up any potential fine that Mason may receive from the NFL. With the way the NFL is trying to strong-arm players these days, a fine is an almost certainty. 85 chated up Foster over Twitter after the game.
Good stuff, Chad. We all know whose bank account has more zeroes. I like the move, even though the NFL says that if he picks up the fine, he’ll get fined himself. As I said, Goodell enjoys flexing in front of the mirror these days. Maybe 85 can get Foster an extra special Labor Day gift instead.