- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, can dance a little bit (VIDEO)
Oregon youth football player’s dirty play caught on video (VIDEO)
- Updated: September 29, 2012
Most organized youth football games involve giving the football to the biggest kid and making the other team gang tackle him. Games between third and fourth graders are for kids to give them a break from video games, teach them what teamwork is and let them burn off their little kid energy.
For the youngster in this video from a recent game in Oregon, playing youth football allows him to be an a-hole. Someone associated with the Oregon City, Oregon youth football operation realized what #11 in orange was doing, cut up tape and sent it to the “league office” for review. Some actions (a punch and a kick) are worse than others (a small push in the back), but if you take the totality of #11′s actions, they’re inexcusable, especially considering the plague of youth bullying across the nation.
According to the YouTube poster, Billy Bully and his coach were both suspended for one game. Hopefully he was also sent to his room and forced to write, “I am not Bill Romanowski, nor Rodney or James Harrison or Ndamukong Suh” on a chalkboard until his hand hurt.