- Victoria’s Secret models twerk and stuff at Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Bill Cowher LOVED the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
Packers fan landlord wants to evict Bears fan tenant
- Updated: August 23, 2012
The owner of a home in Green Bay, Wisconsin turned to the biggest beholder of random knowledge in today’s times for a critical legal question surrounding the occupants of his house. He asked a message board whether he could rightfully terminate the lease because his Chicago Bears fans tenants lied on their application. His home contains NFC North rival fans living in the middle of Packer country. The tenants are occupying the home while the owner is working in Milwaukee.
The owner’s reasoning is simple — because the tenants supposedly lied about their favorite football team on their application and because of this, he should be able to terminate the lease agreement.
“My new tenants lied to me on my application and are actually Chicago Bears fans! They have made this known by putting out Bears crap all over the front lawn (flags, lawn gnomes, placemats, etc.). This has pissed off my neighbors something fierce as they do not want to live next to such blowhards.
Can I evict them based on their lying to me on my application about being Packer fans? I would never have rented to them if I knew they were not as my house is located within walking distance of Lambeau field. I’d rather take a loss and stay there the 8 times a year I go a Packers game instead of renting to some Bears fans.”
Per some elementary legal research via the interwebs, Mr. Packer Landlord may have a case. ”Misrepresentations on the rental application are always legitimate grounds for rejection.” But lying about their favorite football team? The only way this case wouldn’t get kicked out of court quicker than a night with Blake Lively is if the judge is Aaron Rodgers’ uncle.