- Drew Smyly and his girlfriend spent the All Star break on a boat (PHOTOS)
- Justin Verlander spends All Star break in Mexico with Kate Upton (PHOTOS)
- WAG battle: Matthew Stafford vs. Calvin Johnson vs. Reggie Bush (Gallery)
- Mrs. Matthew Stafford, Kelly Hall, does the worm like no other (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride Cheerleaders “Finals Showcase” (VIDEO)
- Amanda Dufner enjoyed her Fourth of July weekend (PHOTOS)
- Top Ten WAGs of the World Cup (Gallery)
- SI Swimsuit models sing Will Smith’s “Welcome to Miami” (VIDEO)
- Jen Selter’s 25 Best Instagram Pictures
- Kate Upton sits on ex Maksim Chmerkovskiy’s lap. Uh oh, Tigers.
- WAGs of the 2014 Stanley Cup (PHOTOS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s fiancee, bikini filled vacation weekend (PHOTOS)
- Soccer hottie Alex Morgan hits PERFECT shot at the driving range (VIDEO)
- Rumor: Rodney Stuckey engaged to former Pistons dancer and “The Bachelor” contestant Cassandra Ferguson
- Celebrity hotties do big Kentucky Derby hats (PHOTOS)
Phil Mickelson lost a bet at the Masters, paid up with caddie’s money
- Updated: April 8, 2014
Phil Mickelson wagered his way around Augusta National Tuesday during a practice round with Rickie Fowler, Dustin Johnson, and Jason Dufner. His most notable wager came at the par three sixth hole when he made a bet with a trash-talking fan that he could get up and down from just off the green. Mick bet a dollar. Mick lost a dollar. The best part is, Mick didn’t have a dollar.
“He was mouthing off — ‘hard shot, get this up-and-down, no chance’ — blah, blah, blah,” said Mickelson. “And it wasn’t that hard a shot and I should have gotten it up and down. And I did hit a good shot. I had a 7-footer straight up hill and I had to pay him.”
After the round, Mickelson was asked at his press conference if the reason why he couldn’t pay the man was because he doesn’t carry small bills. He laughed.
“I had to get a five from a caddie because no, I don’t.” Woah there, baller.
Mickelson had to get the money from Dufner’s caddie.
I wonder how he paid him back.
Here’s evidence of Mickelson paying up: