- Verlander and Kate Upton do ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)
- Fox Sports Detroit girls win the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)
- USC Song Girls take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders’ fashion show and calendar unveiling (PHOTOS)
- Jon Gruden coaches Hooters girls through training camp (VIDEO)
- Stafford’s lady Kelly Hall’s 25th birthday documented on Instagram (PHOTOS)
- Verlander tossed Upton a ball at Yankee Stadium, she melted (VIDEO)
- Paulina Gretzky goes wakesurfing (VIDEO)
- Kate Upton wants to get a puppy with Justin Verlander
- Drew Smyly and his girlfriend spent the All Star break on a boat (PHOTOS)
- Justin Verlander spends All Star break in Mexico with Kate Upton (PHOTOS)
- WAG battle: Matthew Stafford vs. Calvin Johnson vs. Reggie Bush (Gallery)
- Mrs. Matthew Stafford, Kelly Hall, does the worm like no other (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride Cheerleaders “Finals Showcase” (VIDEO)
- Amanda Dufner enjoyed her Fourth of July weekend (PHOTOS)
Phil Mickelson lost a bet at the Masters, paid up with caddie’s money
- Updated: April 8, 2014
Phil Mickelson wagered his way around Augusta National Tuesday during a practice round with Rickie Fowler, Dustin Johnson, and Jason Dufner. His most notable wager came at the par three sixth hole when he made a bet with a trash-talking fan that he could get up and down from just off the green. Mick bet a dollar. Mick lost a dollar. The best part is, Mick didn’t have a dollar.
“He was mouthing off — ‘hard shot, get this up-and-down, no chance’ — blah, blah, blah,” said Mickelson. “And it wasn’t that hard a shot and I should have gotten it up and down. And I did hit a good shot. I had a 7-footer straight up hill and I had to pay him.”
After the round, Mickelson was asked at his press conference if the reason why he couldn’t pay the man was because he doesn’t carry small bills. He laughed.
“I had to get a five from a caddie because no, I don’t.” Woah there, baller.
Mickelson had to get the money from Dufner’s caddie.
I wonder how he paid him back.
Here’s evidence of Mickelson paying up: