- Victoria’s Secret models twerk and stuff at Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Bill Cowher LOVED the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
Pistons’ usher Shannon Sailes is a better dancer than you are
- Updated: March 12, 2013
They have paraded out such
acts jokes like Coolio, Martha Reeves and the Vanhags and Debbie Gibson (still hot for the record) with hope that people will stay passed halftime. They even sacrificed Brandon Knight nearly get killed by DeAndre Jordan just to make a top play on SportsCenter.
The halftime shows are hot trash, the product on the floor is barely better and the food quality at The Palace makes you consider a stop at McDonald’s prior to the game.
The best thing going is a guy that they pay solely to look at ticket stubs. His name is Shannon Sailes and he’s the star of The Palace – and it has nothing to do with ticket stubs. Randomly during games, Sailes will be put on the jumbotron with tunes pumping and he’ll dance his face off. He’s 45 now and has been teaching himself how to dance since he was five.
He recently spoke with Jim Schaefer of the Detroit Free Press about his prolific dance moves. Read the full transcipt here.
Here’s Shannon getting his swerve on at the Knicks/Pistons game last week. Hey Pistons, give this gentleman an uptick in pay. In fact, take some off Charlie V’s check and shoot it Shannon’s way.