- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, can dance a little bit (VIDEO)
Rasheed Wallace yells “yeah, AFLAC” after free throw (VIDEO)
- Updated: November 13, 2012
Rasheed Wallace came back to the NBA after two years of being out of the league presumably for two reasons: he needs money and his wife was extremely sick of him being at home. Rasheed is as goofy as they come.
He’s averaging nine minutes a game this season when he gets his time, he needs to make the most of it. During Tuesday’s game against the Magic, ‘Sheed was along the lane during an Arron Afflalo free throw. Following Afflalo’s miss, ‘Sheed yelled out “yeah, AFLAC!” Is he searching for an endorsement deal? Is it an inside joke that he and Afflalo had when both were Detroit Pistons from 2007-’09? Afflalo…AFLAC…that has to be it. Maybe Rasheed was drunk?
We’ll never know. Well, maybe we will. Sheed likes to talk.
Propers to @jose3030