- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, can dance a little bit (VIDEO)
- Kelly in Vegas: The Hottest Sports Bettor on Earth
Referee Tony Corrente drops a “GD” with his mic on
- Updated: November 4, 2012
Referees have bad days too. Tony Corrente’s bad day was announced to everyone at Lucas Oil Stadium and the television viewing audience. While trying to figure out a penalty with a fellow official, Corrente dropped a “God damnit” with his microphone on.
Fifteen yards, unnecessary language.
UPDATE per FoxSports.com:
Indy’s defense had just been called for having 12 men on the field, and it appeared the question was about where to spot the ball.
As a second official called over to the referee, and with Corrente’s microphone on, Corrente shouted, ”What in the f— are you guys doing?”
That part was heard by the crowd of 66,479, but did not make it on the air.
Propers to The Big Lead for the video