- Bill Cowher LOVED the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
Report: Michigan State, Michigan, Ohio State all in same Big Ten football division
- Updated: March 19, 2013
Out with the Leaders and Legends divisions and in with the…severely stacked East Division and Wisconsin/Nebraska cakewalk West Division.
According to an ESPN.com report Tuesday, the divisions are likely to be divided based on geography with an East and a West. Michigan State and Michigan would both be in the Eastern side. The divisional breakdown is speculated to be as follows:
Purdue or Indiana
Purdue or Indiana
League sources tell ESPN.com that a nine-game conference schedule will likely begin for the 2016 season, but there is still ongoing discussion about a ten-game conference schedule. The goal is for every pair of teams to play at least once every four years.
What this also means is that Michigan State and Michigan and Michigan and Ohio State can never play one another for a Big Ten championship. However, the three teams will all be guaranteed to play each other every year. It also most likely means that the winner of the Wisconsin/Nebraska game will annually play for a trip to Pasadena, which is a shame.
The Leaders and Legends names were terrible, but this divisional breakdown is worse.