- Drew Smyly and his girlfriend spent the All Star break on a boat (PHOTOS)
- Justin Verlander spends All Star break in Mexico with Kate Upton (PHOTOS)
- WAG battle: Matthew Stafford vs. Calvin Johnson vs. Reggie Bush (Gallery)
- Mrs. Matthew Stafford, Kelly Hall, does the worm like no other (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride Cheerleaders “Finals Showcase” (VIDEO)
- Amanda Dufner enjoyed her Fourth of July weekend (PHOTOS)
- Top Ten WAGs of the World Cup (Gallery)
- SI Swimsuit models sing Will Smith’s “Welcome to Miami” (VIDEO)
- Jen Selter’s 25 Best Instagram Pictures
- Kate Upton sits on ex Maksim Chmerkovskiy’s lap. Uh oh, Tigers.
- WAGs of the 2014 Stanley Cup (PHOTOS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s fiancee, bikini filled vacation weekend (PHOTOS)
- Soccer hottie Alex Morgan hits PERFECT shot at the driving range (VIDEO)
- Rumor: Rodney Stuckey engaged to former Pistons dancer and “The Bachelor” contestant Cassandra Ferguson
- Celebrity hotties do big Kentucky Derby hats (PHOTOS)
Seahawks “12th Fan” jersey among NFL’s top ten best-selling
- Updated: March 7, 2014
According to sales on NFLShop.com from April 1, 2013, through Feb. 28, 2014, Seattle Seahawks jerseys with the number 12 and “FAN” on the nameplate are the 10th best-selling jersey in the NFL.
NFLShop.com, the league’s official online store, has only sold more of two jerseys in February than the 12th Fan jerseys – those of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning.
The “12th Man” phrase is trademarked by Texas A&M. Since 2006, the Seahawks have paid the university $5,000 a year to license the use of its trademark, however the licensing agreement does not allow the Seahawks to sell merchandise with “12th Man” on it.
If you step back and look at things, either everybody at CenturyLink Field sports a Seahawks jersey ten times a year or the Seahawks bandwagon is packed like a can of sardines.