- 20 Sexy Celebrity Santas (PICS)
- Blackhawks Ice Crew girl provides best goal cam shot ever…ever (VIDEO)
- Victoria’s Secret models twerk and stuff at Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Bill Cowher LOVED the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
Sergiy Stakhovsky uses iPhone/Twitter to dispute call in French Open
- Updated: May 27, 2013
The French Open saw complaints concerning officials reach a new low Monday. 101st-ranked Sergiy Stakhovsky had a gripe during his first-round loss to Richard Gasquet of France on a call against him. The ball was ruled out, but Stakhovsky was sure it was in.
Stakhovsky appealed to the chair umpire and when that failed, he stopped the match momentarily to grab his iPhone out of his bag and snap a quick picture of the ball mark in the clay. After Stakhovsky lost the match, he tweeted the picture of said ball mark.
According to ESPN, Stakhovsky plans to show the photo to French Open officials in an attempt to avoid losing prize money.
Here is what tennis fans were asking for (or so Stakhovsky thought):
“It was just spontaneous. It’s never thought through,” he said. “When you see it, you get frustrated, because you saw the ball is nowhere being out and the frustrations comes in.” Yet Stakhovsky then said it wasn’t even the first time he’d done this. He pulled a similar stunt during clay-court tournament at Munich in April.