- Victoria’s Secret models twerk and stuff at Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Bill Cowher LOVED the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
UDM accuses Syracuse of cooling off Carrier Dome for practice
- Updated: December 16, 2012
Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim will have a shot for his 900th career victory Monday night as the Orange face the University of Detroit Mercy at the Carrier Dome in Syracuse.
Syracuse plays UDM at home Monday and then travels to Madison Square Garden to play Temple on Saturday, so it’s important for the school that Boeheim gets his 900th ‘W’ at home. Plus, Monday’s game will be broadcast on ESPN2.
The school is so concerned that it jockeyed with the temperate of the Carrier Dome during UDM’s practice on Sunday. Per the official Detroit Titans’ Athletics Twitter feed, the temperature inside the Carrier Dome was 48 degrees and dropped to as low as 46 degrees. Keep in mind that the Titans are used to playing in much smaller Horizon League venues. Their home, Calihan Hall, seats 8,200. The Carrier Dome’s capacity is over 49,000. Any player will tell you that the shooting backgrounds play with your depth perception, thus making Sunday’s practice important to the Titans.
Was this an oversight? Was it done intentionally? Either way, that’s some gamesmanship, ‘Cuse.