- Bill Cowher LOVED the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
Tom Brady wears tux and dog collar for VMAN magazine cover
- Updated: August 16, 2012
Tom Brady is so above doing photoshoots looking sexy and sauve for GQ. He’s far above being pumped on a fantasy football cover. Brady likes a challenge. He needs a thrill. Sporting the five o’clock shadow with a pretty woman stroking his face is so yesterday. He wants a tuxedo, a dog collar and a angry Doberman trying to rip of his throwing arm.
That’s exactly how he’ll appear on the cover of VMAN magazine’s Fall issue which is due out August 23. VMAN is a quarterly offshoot of V magazine which highlights men’s fashion, film, music and art (and badasses like Brady apparently).
Brady was interviewed by fashion designer, Tom Ford whose suits Brady often sports when he fights off dogs. Brady spoke about wife Gisele, fatherhood, fashion and life after football.
“I have to do something [after football]…I don’t know. It’s hard to think about where my interests will take me. But [an actor] is not something that I’ve ever aspired to be. The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player. It’s hard because I want to have four kids and I want to be a really good dad, too.”
Might he become a dog whisperer in his retirement life?