- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
- Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, Kelly Hall, can dance a little bit (VIDEO)
Top Seven Game Sevens
- Updated: June 17, 2010
With Game Seven of the 2010 NBA Finals on the horizon, IASID went to its archives to dig up the best game sevens in the history of sport. Game Sevens are what big time athletes live for. It doesn’t matter the sport, Game Sevens are outstanding. Here are our top Game Sevens in sports history…
6. 2002 Western Conference Finals – Lakers vs. Kings – In the game known as “Bad Burger Gate”, Kobe overcame the food poisoning from a hotel cheeseburger to drop 30. The game featured 19 lead changes and 16 ties. Tim Donaghy claimed that two of the three refs for this series orchestrated their foul calls to ensure this Game Seven would occur.
4. 2001 World Series – Yankees vs. Diamondbacks – Two men dominated this series for Arizona – Curt Schilling and the Big Unit. Mo Rivera proved beatable in the bottom of the 9th as the D-Backs rallied for two runs to win 3-2. Luis Gonzalez blooped a single beyond a drawn-in Yanks infield to score Craig Counsell. I stayed in on a big night of Halloween parties to watch this game. It was well worth it.
3. 2004 ALCS – Red Sox vs. Yankees – Back from a 3-0 series deficit, the Red Sox would not be denied. The self-dubbed “Idiots” were led by Johnny Damon’s two bombs and David Ortiz’s mammoth blast and became the first MLB team to come back to win a series after being down three games to zero. espn’s Tim Kurkjian called this, “the greatest story baseball ever told.”
2. 1994 Eastern Conference Finals – Devils vs. Rangers – Mark Messier guaranteed before game six that a game seven would take place. The Rangers won game six…and Stephane Matteau took care of the rest. Rangers in seven.
1. 1996 NHL Playoffs Round 1 – Blues vs. Red Wings – Call me a homer, I can take it. The game was won on the most memorable goals of a legend’s career. Stevie Yzerman took matters into his own hands in double overtime.