- Bill Cowher LOVED the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (VIDEO)
- Is former Fox Sports Detroit’s Brittney now Calvin Johnson’s girlfriend? (PICS)
- Super hot Seahawks fan Rebecca Grant shows her appreciation (VIDEO)
- Erin Andrews graces December SELF Magazine in workout photoshoot
- NHL players reveal celebrity crushes (VIDEO)
- Who is the Hottest Golf Channel Hottie of All-Time?
- Arnold Palmer gives Kate Upton golf lessons (VIDEO)
- Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux do Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween (PICS)
- Oklahoma City Thunder Girls pose for team calendar (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride 2014 Calendar Pictures
- Mila Kunis photobombed Steelers owner Dan Rooney
- Miami Dolphins cheerleaders cover “Blurred Lines” (VIDEO)
- Former NHLer Mike Modano marries pro golfer and hottie Allison Micheletti (PICS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s girlfriend, dances in a bikini (VIDEO)
- Maria Sharapova to change her name to Sugarpova for the U.S. Open
Wind pushes high school punt backwards for a safety (VIDEO)
- Updated: October 17, 2012
Nobody knew that Mother Nature was part special teams demon until she blocked a punt in a high school game late last week in Texas. The Guyer Wildcats beat the Nelson Bobcats 53-28 in Denton, Texas with little help from Mom Nature.
Nelson’s punter set up to punt the ball to Guyer from his own 17-yard line in the third quarter. The punt went up and came back down inside the 10-yard line and bounced into the endzone where a Nelson player recovered it for a safety.
I’ve seen punts go for one and two yards before and I’ve seen them go backwards, but never for a safety. They say that everything is bigger in Texas. If that’s the case, Mother Nature should look into a better diet and exercise…and the cameraman could use a way bigger lens.
Is this the type of wind job that Romney and Obama were cawing about last night?
Fist bump (and blow it up) to Jenkins