- Drew Smyly and his girlfriend spent the All Star break on a boat (PHOTOS)
- Justin Verlander spends All Star break in Mexico with Kate Upton (PHOTOS)
- WAG battle: Matthew Stafford vs. Calvin Johnson vs. Reggie Bush (Gallery)
- Mrs. Matthew Stafford, Kelly Hall, does the worm like no other (VIDEO)
- Detroit Pride Cheerleaders “Finals Showcase” (VIDEO)
- Amanda Dufner enjoyed her Fourth of July weekend (PHOTOS)
- Top Ten WAGs of the World Cup (Gallery)
- SI Swimsuit models sing Will Smith’s “Welcome to Miami” (VIDEO)
- Jen Selter’s 25 Best Instagram Pictures
- Kate Upton sits on ex Maksim Chmerkovskiy’s lap. Uh oh, Tigers.
- WAGs of the 2014 Stanley Cup (PHOTOS)
- Kelly Hall, Matthew Stafford’s fiancee, bikini filled vacation weekend (PHOTOS)
- Soccer hottie Alex Morgan hits PERFECT shot at the driving range (VIDEO)
- Rumor: Rodney Stuckey engaged to former Pistons dancer and “The Bachelor” contestant Cassandra Ferguson
- Celebrity hotties do big Kentucky Derby hats (PHOTOS)
Wizards’ Jan Vesely gives us one of the worst free throws ever (VIDEO)
- Updated: January 18, 2014
As it stands right now, the Washington Wizards are a mediocre basketball team. On Saturday, they played the Detroit Pistons – another mediocre basketball team. Wizards forward Jan Vesely took the cue and tossed up one of the most mediocre (see also terrible) free throws in the history of free throws.
Of course, Vesely is no stranger to horrid free throws. Also during Saturday’s game, in which the Pistons won 104-98, Vesely made his first free throw in his last 15 tries. Ergo, I’m sure you won’t be shocked when I tell you he’s shooting 25% from the charity stripe on the year. He’s making $3.3 million this year to make one of our four free throws. Decent fifth graders can hit more than 25% from the line. Let that sink in for a minute.