Ohio State and Wisconsin both sit at 5-2, tied for third in the Big Ten’s men’s hoops standings, one game behind Michigan and Indiana who are both 6-1. So when the Buckeyes and Badgers face off in Columbus, needless to say, the Value City Arena at the Jerome Schottenstein Center (otherwise known as “The Schott”) will be rocking.
Ohio State president E. Gordon Gee tweeted earlier Monday night that he was at the game with a bunch of excited Buckeyes…
The only problem – THE GAME IS ON TUESDAY. Gee followed his douchey tweet up with an even douchier one…
There is lying among the Ohio State administrators? Wow, shocking. This wouldn’t be the first time (see Tressel, Jim & tattoos).
Sites That Link to this Post
- Kendrick Perkins & Wife Beefin’ At Nail Salon, LeSean McCoy Says Sorry To Baby Mama & James Harden’s Tomahawk Dunk! | BustedCoverage – Sports Gossip | Drunk Athletes | Hot Cheerleaders | Football News | January 29, 2013
- Tuesday’s A.M. Hot Clicks | Extra Mustard - SI.com | January 29, 2013
- Ya Gotta Love These Guys | January 29, 2013
- Ohio State Gee=Another Blunder - Irish Envy | Notre Dame Football Discussion | January 29, 2013
- Ohio State president Gordon Gee fails miserably with tweet, did he just lie to Buckeye Nation? - Gamedayr : Gamedayr | January 29, 2013
- Dan Marino Knocked Up A CBS Employee, Obama On Eva Longoria’s Ass & Ron Jeremy Is Alive! | BustedCoverage – Sports Gossip | Drunk Athletes | Hot Cheerleaders | Football News | January 31, 2013
- Super Bowl Bodypaint Babes, America’s Sexiest Nurse & Sports Sex Scandals! | BustedCoverage – Sports Gossip | Drunk Athletes | Hot Cheerleaders | Football News | February 1, 2013